If you have personally tried shoes on in one of our Showrooms and have settled on the right shoes for you, we regret that we are unable give a refund for change of mind.
If you have ordered shoes on our website, we request that you wear stockings or socks when trying shoes on and that you walk only on a clean surface to ascertain fit. If shoes on not comfortable when you put them on, they are not right for you. We are unable to give refunds for shoes that have dirty soles or innersoles upon return and they will not be accepted back. Please DO NOT dance in shoes that you are unsure about.
If you decide to return shoes purchased online, you will be responsible for the cost of return freight to us and the cost of freight to you will be deducted from the refund.
- New Beginners Dance Class starting Tuesday 9 April 2013
- How do I work out what size shoe I take?
- Do you give refunds on shoes for change of mind?
- Do you have a shop where I can go to see your dance/wedding shoes?
- There is a group of us at work who want to learn how to dance. Do you do group lessons?