You can either book into one of our Private Wedding Dance Courses or, if you have plenty of time, into one of our Social Dance Classes.
Talk to us about your wedding dance and the music you want to dance to and we will be able to advise you as to which dance you could do. If you wish, you can book a private lesson closer to the time to work out how you are going to get onto the dance floor, plan out your dance to your floor size and how you are going to finish off.
Another option is to do our Wedding Dance Course consisting of four one-hour private lessons, just the two of you and one teacher, during which time we will teach you a dance to do to your special music. A great option if time is of the essence and if you don’t enjoy learning in a class situation. You will need to book your Wedding Dance Course at least two to three months in advance, especially for October-April which are the busy months of the year .
- New Beginners Dance Class starting Tuesday 9 April 2013
- How do I work out what size shoe I take?
- Do you give refunds on shoes for change of mind?
- Do you have a shop where I can go to see your dance/wedding shoes?
- There is a group of us at work who want to learn how to dance. Do you do group lessons?