14 Mar 2013
March 14, 2013
No, you don’t have to change partners unless you want to. The majority of people joining our classes come along as couples and, unlike a lot of other teachers, we recognise the fact that you want to learn to dance together, not with strangers.
- New Beginners Dance Class starting Tuesday 9 April 2013
- How do I work out what size shoe I take?
- Do you give refunds on shoes for change of mind?
- Do you have a shop where I can go to see your dance/wedding shoes?
- There is a group of us at work who want to learn how to dance. Do you do group lessons?