We currently have a Private Showroom in our home in Te Atatu Peninsula and you will need to phone or email for an appointment to come and try on shoes after hours or on weekends. This means that you are not jostling for the attention of a shop assistant, plus you are being looked after by someone who teaches dancing and knows all about dance shoes!
We will be opening a new Showroom up in Mt Wellington after Easter 2013 and you will be able to view/try on shoes by arrangement there weekdays during working hours.
You will be given professional advice on shoes for your particular style of dance. You will be under no obligation to purchase.
- New Beginners Dance Class starting Tuesday 9 April 2013
- How do I work out what size shoe I take?
- Do you give refunds on shoes for change of mind?
- Do you have a shop where I can go to see your dance/wedding shoes?
- There is a group of us at work who want to learn how to dance. Do you do group lessons?