No, you don’t have to have a partner but if you have one it makes life a lot easier for you with regards to practice. We do have both men and women who come along on their own and when you enrol we will be able to give you an idea if there are any other people coming along who would be available for you to dance with. We don’t believe in making promises though that there will be lots of men or women available in a class to dance with you if there won’t be – there is nothing worse than going along to a class and finding that the majority of the class are the same sex.
- New Beginners Dance Class starting Tuesday 9 April 2013
- How do I work out what size shoe I take?
- Do you give refunds on shoes for change of mind?
- Do you have a shop where I can go to see your dance/wedding shoes?
- There is a group of us at work who want to learn how to dance. Do you do group lessons?